top of page

Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu Autographed Item


All proceeds went to his and his wife Theodora's charity
"The Troy & Theodora Polamalu Foundation Fund" a great charity they support. 


Troy signed "In The Presence of Beckett Authentication"

The item is fully authenticated by Beckett and comes with Certificate # W16060


Troy signed boldly in blue marker on the 8" x 10" photograph with him holding up the ball after an interception.


The item consists of 3 other computer printed photos:

Famous photo of him being tackled by his hair after an Interception
Troy being intimidating with that look
The Earth is covered by 70% water, the other 30% is covered by Troy Polamalu


Also included is an engraved plate of his accomplishments and a Steelers embroidered patch

Black frame measures 16" x 20" with plastic covering not glass...

Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu Autographed Item (Beckett)

    bottom of page